UNIST Readmission Application for 2nd semester 2015
UNIST Readmission Application Procedure for 2nd semester 2015 is as follows:
◆ Applicability : Undergraduate students who dropped out or were expelled.
[More than 1 year from the date of dropout or expulsion]
◆ Students who are not eligible for readmission.
– Those who are expelled due to the expiry of academic period[enrollment duration] and disciplinary action.
– Staring from students entered in 2014, students who are expelled due to three times of academic warning in total are not permitted to apply for readmission.
◆ Readmission Application Period
– Students submission period : July 16(Thu)~ July 22(Wed), 2015 (Except weekend)
[Submit to the Educational Affairs Team in person, Main Administration
Building(201), 2F #203)
◆ Procedure : Submit the application to the Educational Affairs Team with academic advisor’s opinion and an approval of school head.
◆ Required Documents for Readmission
– 1 copy of the “Request for readmission”(including the study plan and opinion of academic advisor on readmission)
– 1 copy of the “Agreement of collection and use of personal information”
– 1 copy of the academic transcript.
◆ Quota for Readmission
Business Administration Field
– In the event that applicants for readmission exceed the allocated quotas, we will select to review the cumulative GPA and the period of time of dropout or expulsion.
◆ Readmission Process
Information of Readmission → Calculate vacant seats on the entrance quota → Consult advisor and approval of school head(Student) → Submit the request for readmission(Educational Affairs Team) → Review the application documents, Internal approval → Approval by the president of UNIST
◆ Important Notes
1) Students readmitted after academic warning expulsion will be expelled permanently upon receiving an academic warning once again.
2) Considering the previous earned credits, academic year/semester will be recognized based on the Matrix of Academic Year & Semester.
3) Readmission is only permitted once.
4) Those who do not enroll after readmission are not allowed to apply again.
5) Readmitted students shall not be allowed to take a leave of absence for the first semester after readmittance except for the reasons of illness
and military service.
6) Readmitted students should pay the readmission fee in addition to the regular tuition fee.
◆ Inquiry : Educational Affairs Team. Tel. 052-217-1112