The 4th Industrial Revolution Forum in Ulsan
Tuesday, November 06, 2018
- Place : 4F Kyungdong Hall, Main Admin Bldg. (201)
- Department : Institute for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Staff : Jung Yeon Ko
- Contact : 052-217-3196
- E-mail : email@example.com
The 4th Industrial Revolution Forum in Ulsan is scheduled to be held from November 6(Tue.) to 7(Wed.) in the Main Administration Building at UNIST.
The event will feature a host of presentations on Fourth Industrial Revolution by internationally renowned guest speakers from U.S., Singapore, Germany, and Switzerland. It will also feature keynote speeches by General Secretary Richard Mark Soley of IIC, WMF Scientific Chair Marco Taisch, President In-Hwa Chang of POSCO, as well as Professor Sang-Kyun Cha, Founding Director of Big Data Institute at Seoul National University.
There will be also opening address by President Mooyoung Jung of UNIST and welcome remarks by Mayor Chulho Song of Ulsan Metropolitan City.
▪ Job creation through manufacturing innovation and smartization in the manufacturing industry
▪ Smartization of industrial cities based on manufacturing
▪ Theme: “Future of Production and Workforce by Transforming Manufacturing Industrial Cities”
▪ Language: Korean & English (simultaneous interpretation offered)
▪ Homepage of Institute for the 4th Industrial Revolution
▪ Click HERE for Pre-registration
▪ For group registration (more than 10 ppl), please contact via email.