[Special Lecture] 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Physiology and Medicine
Thursday, November 01, 2018
- Place : Room #U110, Natural Science Bldg.(108)
- Participant : UNIST students, faculty & staff members.
- Department : School of Life Sciences
- Staff : Heejeong Ryu
- Contact : 052-217-3585
- E-mail : email@example.com
A special lecture on the 2018 Nobel Prize announcement in Chemistry and Physiology and Medicine is scheduled to be held in Natural Science Building(108) at UNIST.
1. Why and how do we use evolution to create new catalysts, medicines and tools?
2. How do we manipulate the immune response to treat cancer?
Date: Thurs., November 1, 2018
Time: 17:30 pm ~
Venue: Room #U110, Natural Science Bldg.(108)
Speakers: Professor Orlando D. Scharer and Professor Francois Abmalrd (School of Life Sciences)