Public Hearing on Presidential Nomination committee regulations
Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Place : Room #U110, Natural Science Bldg. 108
- Participant : Every UNIST member who wishes to attend.
- Department : Planning and Coordination Team
- Staff : YongHwi Kim
- Contact : 052-217-1144
A public hearing on the enactment of the presidential nomination committee regulations is scheduled to be held from 4 to 6pm in Room #U110 of Natural Science Building on April 11, 2019. This public hearing is aimed at giving the members of UNIST a better understanding on the enactment of the rules on management of Presidential Candidate Nomination Committee, which has been in progress since March 2018.
‣ Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
‣ Venue: Room #U110, Natural Science Bldg. (108)
‣ Target: Every UNIST member who wishes to attend
1) Case presentations by other institutes of science and technology on their presidential nomination committee regulations
2) Detailed contents on the presidential nomination committee regulations of UNIST