[Library class] Smart way to use Google Scholar
Monday, September 07, 2015
- Place : Library #107
- Department : Library team
- Staff : Kwon, Yulee
- Contact : 052-217-1405
- E-mail : [email protected]
The UNIST library will have class ‘Google Scholar training’ to give useful searching tips to UNISTARTs. In the classes, students may learn basic concept of Google Scholar and search techniques to get relevant scholarly websites.
Anyone who are interested in there topics, let’s participate in the class!
○ Application Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2015 7:00pm
○ Date & Time: September 7th (Mon) 19:00~20:00
○ Place: Library #107
– Concept of Google Scholar and Setting the preference
– Search Google Scholar: Basic and Advanced Search
– Differences between Google Scholar and professional scholarly databases (Scopus, Web of Science, etc.)
– Google Scholar Profile & Citations