[Library Class] Mendeley training
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Place : Library #107
- Department : Library team
- Staff : Kwon, Yulee
- Contact : 052-217-1405
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The UNIST library will have class ‘Mendeley training’ to introduce useful reference manager to UNISTARTs. In the classes, students may learn how to manage their papers and make formatted reference list.
Anyone who are interested in there topics, let’s participate in the class!
○ Application Deadline: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 – 7:00pm
○ Date & Time: September 15th (Tue) 19:00~20:30
○ Place: Library #107
– Concept of reference manager and Mendeley program
– Collecting and organizing references
– Citing references and generating bibliographies in Word
※ Registration is required.