Institute of Physics (IOP) Author Workshop
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- Place : Room E101, Engineering Building I
- Participant : Speaker: Dr. Ceri-Wyn Thomas
- Department : Library Team
- Staff : Kwon,Yulee
- Contact : 052-217-1405
- E-mail : [email protected]
The UNIST Library will hold an “Author Workshop” supported byInstitute of Physics (IOP) to share essential information about publishing journal articles.
Anyone interested in this workshop, please fill out the form.
■ Topic: Scientific Publishing – Maximized your research influence
■ Speaker: Dr. Ceri-Wyn Thomas (Publisher of ‘2D Materials’ and ‘Materials Research Express’ in Institute of Physics)
– Choosing where to submit your paper
– Writing and formatting your paper
– The peer-review process
– Revising and responding to referee reports
– Promoting your published work
– Copyright and ethical integrity
– Case Study: 2D Materials
★ Case study – 2D Materials (http://iopscience.iop.org/2053-1583)
– Multidisciplinary, electronic-only journal devoted to publishing fundamental and applied research of the highest quality and impact covering all aspects of graphene and related two-dimensional materials.
Editor-in-Chief: Vladimir Fal’ko (Lancaster University, UK)
Regional Editor for North America: Tony F Heinz (Columbia University, New York, NY, USA)
Regional Editor for Asia: Byung Hee Hong (Seoul National University, Korea)
※ The workshop will be in English.