2018 Rotman-UNIST Trading Competition
Thursday, August 09, 2018
- Place : Business Admin. Bldg. (114), Engineering Bldg. (112)
- Participant : Anyone interested in trading.
- Department : Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Management
- Staff : Nara Yun
- Contact : 052-217-3708
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018 Rotman-UNIST Trading Competition is scheduled to be held from August 9 (Thur.) to 10 (Fri.), 2018.
The Rotman-UNIST Trading Competition is an annual trading competition using an order-driven market simulator, Rotman Interactive Trader (RIT). This is a joint program, organized by UNIST Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Management and the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management.
Rotman-UNIST Trading Competition 2018 ☞ RUTC Homepage
● Competition Case: Algorithmic Trading (2 cases), Energy Commodities Trading (2 cases)
● Eligibility: Students who are interested in TRADING, Participate as a team (3 members/1 team), 30 teams will be selected.
● Registration Fees: Free (Food and accommodation will be provided for all participants, but not transportation expenses.)
● Online Registration : http://trading.unist.ac.kr
● Registration Deadline : July 15 (Sun.)
● Award & Gift Voucher : 1st (900,000 won)｜ 2nd (750,000 won)｜3rd (600,000 won).
※ All participants will be given certificates of participation & souvenirs.
※ For general inquiries, please contact (052-217-3708, email@example.com)