Recruitment of researchers at Science Walden Center, Department of Urban Environmental Engineering, UNIST.
1.Candidates and Eligibility
Expected number of people
Eligibility and Benefits
1) The criteria for accreditation of official English grades are limited to those published within 2 years of the application deadline.
2) Foreign applicants who is native English speakers do not need to submit official English grades.
3) The number of applicants can be reduced if there is no qualified person
4) Candidates can be selected as candidates for employment, and candidates can be hired according to the candidates’ rankings if the candidates for recruitment are found out or there are vacancies in the same field within six months of appointment.
○ Contract period: Apr.2020 – Sep.2020 (6 months) or May.2020 – October.2020 (6 months)
* The contract date may change depending on the internal situation
○ Working hours: 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), 8 hours a day (9: 00 – 18: 00)
○ Salary: 1,800,000(KRW)
○ Recruitment: Research Project
3.Reasons for Exclusion, Restriction of Support Age, and Others
– Eligible physical examination or reasons for disqualification of employment under Article 33 of the National Civil Service Act. Those who have been rejected as a result are excluded from appointment.
– Persons whose identity has been identified as a result of an inquiry and a survey of candidates for recruitment (final interview candidates) in accordance with the original rules may be canceled through discussion.
– If a person is found to have a final appointment and has been found to be false, application forgery, or fraudulent employment is found, the appointment may be canceled if a reason for disqualification under Article 33 of the Civil Service is found.
○ No age limit
– Photo registration, school name, credit, family relations, family name, date of birth, and physical condition are not allowed in the application form due to blind employment.
– Those who are eligible for work protection are given additional points according to related laws (5% or 10% of the perfect scores by stage)
– In case of the disabled, additional points are granted to promote employment of persons with disabilities (5% of perfect scores by stage)
– You must be able to work immediately after appointment.
4.Document Receipt and Selection Method
○ Recruitment notice and documents submission period: 14.02.2020. (Fri) – 28.02.2020. (Fri) (15 days)
○ Document Receipt Method
– Recruiter E-mail: email@example.com(Contact E-mail)
– Documents to be submitted: Application form, self-introduction letter, job and research performance record, personal information third party
※ How to apply
∙ The submitted documents are converted into PDF files (after scanning) and sent by e-mail.
∙ Subject: “Science Walden Researcher: Your Name”
∙ Note: Applications should be received by 24:00 on the due date
○ When filling out the application form, the relevant documents must be prepared in advance. Successful applicants will be canceled due to erroneous input.
All responsibility for harm lies with the applicant
○ According to blind employment, there is no entry of photograph, school name, credit, family relationship, family name, date of birth, and physical condition.
○ The following contents and conditions are also prohibited from the application: Name of school, family relationship, date of birth, person, and body
○ Selection Method: Document Screening, Interview
① Document review: Multiple of 3
※ Document review and Interview: Decision of candidates for employment
in order of highest scorers
– If there are no qualified candidates for the screening process, the applicants may be reduced or not selected.
– Employment protection subjects will be granted additional points according to the related laws (5% or 10% of the perfect scores)
– In case of disabled persons, granting points by type to promote employment of persons with disabilities (5% of total marks by type)
※ If there is no qualified person, applicants may not be selected.
○ Recruitment candidate
– Job candidates are selected within the scope of the number of applicants in the order of the high score of the interview.
– If there is no qualified person as a result of the interview, the original number of candidates may be reduced or not selected.
○ Final appointment
– If there are no special matters after conducting an identity check and hiring examination for public officials, hiring candidates will be finally hired.
– The appointment can be canceled if false facts are found in the documents submitted after the final appointment has been confirmed and appointed, or if the reason for disqualification under Article 33 of the National Civil Service Act is found.
5. Recruitment Schedule
– Application Submission: 14.02.2020. (Fri) – 28.02.2020. (Fri)
– Announcement of successful applicants: Mar. 2020. ~
(expected to be in March)
– Interview: Mar. 2020. ~
(expected to be in March)
– Announcement of Candidates for Job Interview: Mar. 2020. ~
(expected to be in March)
– Appointment scheduled for: Apr.2020. or May.2020.
※ The scheduled date of the examination and appointment may be changed depending on the internal situation.
○ Ulsan Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), School of Urban & Environmental Engineering Team
Tel: (052) 217-3649, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: 50, 110-dong 901-14, Unist-gil, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan