Announcement of Interviewees for Postdoctoral Researcher
We will announce the following interviews for recruitment of postdoctoral researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
□ Notice of interview
○ Date : 2020. 2. 17. 13:00
○ Place : Conference Room 1, B#110, 50, UNIST-gil, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan, Republic of Korea
– Evaluation of job performance ability and expertise, willingness to reform and development, organizational suitability, etc.
○ Date to announce interview results : 2020. 2. 20.
○ First day at work : 2020. 3. 1.
○ Please submit the following documents to the interview date.
□ Documents to be submitted by the interviewee
(Only if you wrote the following in your application)
○ Copy of certificate written on application
(The applicant indicates by hand that this document is the same as the original.)
○ Career Certificate
-The department and the job in charge must be listed for each working period.
(Missing descriptions are not considered career)
-The name and contact details of the person responsible for issuance
(Personal details of certificate issuance officer can be written at the bottom of certificate)
○ TOEIC score
(In the case of a copy, the applicant will write his / her confirmation that this document is identical to the original)
○ Certificate of Eligibility for Employment Support issued by the National Veterans of Veterans Affairs
○ Disability certificate
○ If you make false information on the application and other documents, or if you make a different content from the original, you will be disqualified.
○ For further details, please contact the Ulsan Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) Office of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
(Contact: 052-217-3633, e-mail: email@example.com)