2022 Summer Graduation Gown Rental Service Guidelines
We would like to inform graduates who successfully completed of your degree that there will be a photo zone and free graduation gown rental service for graduates. Although, we are still in the COVID-19 situation, we hope all students who were being discouraged by the previous cancellation notices may satisfied with upcoming gown rental service. We wish you the best luck of this journey.
□ Target students
– Previous graduates who graduated in August 2019, February 2020, August 2020, February 2021, August 2021, February 2022 and students who are expected to be graduated in August 2022.
* Previous graduates who graduated in other years listed above and course completed students are not the targets for upcoming graduation gown service. We may plan individual graduation attire disribution when campus safety secured from COVID-19 siuation.
□ Rental Service Schedule
– Schedule for rental service: August 8th(Mon) ~ August 23rd(Tue)
* Graduation gown rental will be available only during weekdays. National hoidays and weekends may excluded from the rental schedule.
– Gown rental service will be available from 10:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
* Rental will be temporarily closed during lunch time from 12:00pm ~1:30pm during rental hour
– Graduation gown rental: By 4:00pm in reserved day.
□ Venue and Things to bring
– Building 114(Business Administration Building) Room number 109
– Student should bring ID card when borrowing the graduation gown. 1 of following IDs should be brought.
* Allowed ID cards: Social Security Card, Passport, Driver’s license
□ Whole graduation gown rental process
① Make graduation gown rental reservation through online → ② Check your reservation confirmation status → ③ Visit UNIST campus on your designated(reserved) day for graduation gown rental → ④ Return gowns and take your ID card
① Make graduation gown rental reservation through online
– Target students can make a reservation for graduation gown rental from the folliwng link.
Link address for reservation: https://booking.naver.com/booking/10/bizes/59777
– Reservation schedule: July 22nd(Fri), 2022 ~ August 4th(Thu) 7:00pm, 2022
* When change or cancellation for reservation needed, cancellation or change will also be availabe only during reservation schedule period.
– Maximum 300 students can be reserved per day. Those target students only register(make a reservation) for 1 day during whole gown rental service period.
② Check your reservation confirmation status
– After making reservation, Educational Affairs Team will verify the reservation.
– Reservation will be finally confirmed upon receiving the text message.
③ Visit UNIST campus on your designated(reserved) day for graduation gown rental
– Visit Building 114(Business Administration Building) Room number 109(during 10:00am ~ 3:00pm) → Completion and submission of graduation gown rental application → ID check and submission (ID will be returned after graduation gown is returned from the student) → Graduation gown rental → Return borrowed gradation gown (~By 4:00pm on the reserved day)
④ Return gowns and take your ID card
– Graduation gown will be returned by 4:00pm in Building 114(Business Administration Building) room number 109.
– Upon graduation gown returned from the student, ID card will be returned and return receipt will be given.
□ Location of Photo zone
– To prevent rain from ruining the photo zone event, all designed photo walls will be located indoors. Location can be subject to change.
– Location(4 spots expected): Building 114(Business Administartion Building) 1st floor, Building 203(Student Union) 1st floor, Building 106(Engineering Building. 3) 1st floor, Building 112 (Engineering Building. 5) 1st floor
□ Precautions and further guildelines
– (Safe Guidlines) To refrain from the COVID-situation, please cooperate with the staffs and safe guildelines noticed on the service rental event day.
– (Rental Guidelines)
① Only reserved student should rental the graduation gown. (Substituted students cannot borrow graduation gown for target students)
② You are not allowed to take the gown outside of campus.
– (Graduation gown rental fee) Graduation gown rental fee is not charged since upcoming gown rental event was planned for students who were being discouraged by the previous cancellation of graduation ceremony and related gown rental services. However, when gradation gown were lost, damaged or related damage occurs extra fee will be charged to a borrower.
– (Parking) Parking fee will be 1,000won per day.
– Details of the event are subject to change in accordance with government safety policies. Event can be changed or cancelled regarding COVID situation.
– Alumni Registration: https://goo.gl/GZa2Qh
□ Contact Address
– Eduational Affairs Team (+82-52-217-1115)