UNIST Readmission Application for 1st semester 2015
UNIST Readmission Application Procedure for 1st semester 2015 is as follows:
◆ Applicability : Undergraduate students who dropped out or were expelled.
[More than 1 year from the date of dropout or expulsion]
◆ Students who are not eligible for readmission.
– Those who are expelled due to the expiry of academic period[enrollment duration] and disciplinary action.
– Staring from students entered in 2014, students who are expelled due to three times of academic warning in total are not permitted to apply for readmission.
◆ Readmission Application Period
– Students submission period :January 15(Thu)~ January 22(Thu), 2015
[Submit to the Educational Affairs Team in person, Main Administration
Building(201), 2F #203)
◆Procedure:Submit the application to the Educational Affairs Team with academic advisor’s opinion and an approval of school head.
◆ Required Documents for Readmission
– 1 copy of the “Request for Readmission”(Including the Study Plan and Opinion of Academic Advisor on readmission)
– 1 copy of the “Agreement of Collection and Use of Personal Information” <Refer to the attachment>
– 1 copy of the academic transcript.
◆ Quota for Readmission
|Engineering Field||Business Administration Field||Total Quota|
|5 persons||6 persons||11 persons|
– In the event that applicants for readmission exceed the allocated quotas, we will select to review the cumulative GPA and the period of time of dropout or expulsion.
◆ Important Notes
1) Students who are expelled due to the three times of academic warnings in total must be after 1 year(2 semesters) since the expulsion (including the semester of the expulsion)
2) Students readmitted after academic warning expulsion will be expelled permanently upon receiving an academic warning once again.
3) Considering the previous earned credits, academic year/semester will be recognized based on the Matrix of Academic Year & Semester.
4) Readmission is only permitted once.
5) Those who do not enroll after readmission are not allowed to apply again.
6) Readmitted students shall not be allowed to take a leave of absence for the first semester after readmittance except for the reasons of illness
and military service.
7) Readmitted students should pay the readmission fee in addition to the regular tuition fee.
◆ Inquiry : Educational Affairs Team. Tel. 052-217-1112