Notice of the IT service shutdown due to campus power outage and UPS replacement(7/9~10)
During the capmus power outage on July, 9(Sat.), we will proceed an UPS(Uninterruptible Power Supply) replacment task at the same time.
All IT services will be unavailable during the time mentioned below.
Detail: UPS Replacement task for expansion of capacity.
– IT Systems: 22:00, July 8(Fri.) ~ 21:00, July 10(Sun.)
– Network: 08:00, July 9(Sat.) ~ 15:00, July 10(Sun.)
※ UPS replacement: 10:00, July 9(Sat.) ~ 12:00, July 10(Sun.)
– IT Systems: All UNIST IT Systems(ERP, Portal, Web-mail, Blackboard, UNIST Homepage, etc.)
– Network: Internet(Wired/Wireless), IP phones, Internal network.
– IT services will be restarted sequentially from 15:00, July 10(Sun.).
– Web-mail service will be unabailable from 0:00, July 8(Sat.) and restart fisrt on July 10(Sun.)
– Restart time may be changed due to the working schedule.
– Please turn off all personal devices(like PC) before you leave the office on July 8(Fri.)
– Information Technology Team(email@example.com, 1717)
– IT services: Se yong, Chang(firstname.lastname@example.org, 1433)
– Network: Young woong, Lee(email@example.com, 1434)