2015 Open Access Publishing Support Program
- UNIST members who publish their articles in BioMed Central, Springer Open and Chemistry Central journals can get a 15% discount on the article processing charge (APC).
- Support Period: January 1st, 2015~ December 31st, 2015
- Number of Open Access Journal (Total 492 titles, Last updated in Dec 2014)
|Open Access Program||# Journals||Subject Areas||Journal List|
|BioMed Central www.biomedcentral.com||291||Aquatic Science, Biology, Business and EconomicsChemistry, Computer ScienceEngineering, Environment ScienceHumanities and Social SciencesMaterials Science, Mathematics, Medicine, Physics||List|
|Springer Open www.springeropen.com||195||List|
|Chemistry Central www.chemistrycentral.com||6||List|
- All open access articles published in BioMed Central, Springer Open and Chemistry Central can be accessed on the Springer Link (http://link.springer.com/).
- What is Open Access? (http://www.springeropen.com/openaccess)
- Open access publications are freely and permanently available online to anyone with an internet connection. Unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium is permitted, provided the author/editor is properly attributed.
|Gold Open Access||Author pays to make their article Open Access|
|Green Open Access||Author deposits accepted article in a non-commercial repository※ UNIST Repository: ScholarWorks@UNIST|
- Benefits of open access publishing
- Open up their research to a wider audience – Increase visibility, usage and impact for their work
- Positive effect on your research performance by increasing number of citations
- Increase visibility of researchers and UNIST
- Contact information: Ms. Yulee Kwon, Library (email@example.com, 217-1405)